Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where in the world has spyder been?

2 months ago I went on vacation in Columbus, Ohio. Now since I write in a certain writing pattern its a 2 stage process. So I would first type out my heart and it would look something like this.


       my mother (noodle) is the greatest she is awsome i lov her so much



Then I would edit the post. So that the finished post would look something like this.


      My mother (Noodle) is the greatest. She is awesome. I love her so much.

So it's easier for me to make 7 posts than 1 large post. Look for future posts (Day 1 Day 2 etc) on my vacation.

By the way I acsadentaley pushed the post button for my 1 big post. I wasn't finished and by deleting it I erased a comment sombody made. Do not take this personally. It was an acsadent. I'm sorry

No comments: