Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Christmas list (My X-Mas list)

The same as last year (THIS POST)I have a long list So I don't know what I will get for christmas (X-Mas). But this time I dont know what I like best. So here is my unabriged christmas (X-Mas) list.

The holy pack (Holy moly,Holy strech,UNholy)
beyond secrets
3D advertiseing
counterfit detector
enchanted cube (I've finaly gotten so frustrated with solveing the cube)
Yoshino gimmick (For something in The Secret Illusion Show)
FAN2C
true astonisment box set
(I don't expect to get this)
BISECTION (The book)
FACE LIFTER (so that when I go to my fenceing class I can take of my head in my mask)
TRAPLESS
Mismade girl-Paul Osbourne Illusion System Plans (For Sassy)
simplex sub trunk-Paul Osbourne Illusion System Plans
thin model sawing-Paul Osbourne Illusion System Plans (For Sassy)
The Red Green show Season 1 (if the women don't find you handsome they should at leat find you handy)
IPod Touch(64GB)(10,000 songs)

No comments: