Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 3

Friday. We woke up and then went to the Frog jump festival I raced a frog. I got pretty far but I didn't win. Then MS Julie (Trevor's mom) took us to see 2 roadside attractions (leatherlips and a giant field of giant concrete corn). then we went to a gamers convention. It was a lot of fun. I showed a few magic tricks to a few people. Then Sassy got her face painted. While her face was being painted I looked around. Then I saw a piece of paper on the ground. I walked to it. I got a little closer. Then I saw that it looked like money! Then I walked a little closer and I saw that it looked like a ten! Then I unfolded it and saw it was a twenty dollar bill!!!!! I was really exited. I was going to a magic shop on Tuesday. I had been saving up and now I had 60$!!!!!! Then we went back to the hotel we swam a little and then we went to bed.

No comments: