Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Chest

I (for some reason) decided to lock my magic gimmicks in 3 chests and hide the keys. Now I wrote 3 clues to help me find them. Unfortunately I can't figure them out. So every day for 3 days I will type the clues here at www.theblogofamagician.blogspot.com. Here is the first clue.

bghvhgdBgbgfyfhtEgjhfgfygLbvbnvgOmjhgjhvWhgfghfTHbjhgvfghfcEhgfvghCOFFgfhchgcnbjhv
EEgvTABbvgcvLEbjhgfgjfcghdfgxcfgchgfcghbvhnbvghvbbgvvhgvgvgvgvvvbfgxfxvxbfxdgrfxdfgxf.

If you can figure it out post the answer and why in the comments.

3 comments:

Mama Ziggy's Happenings said...

Below the coffee table

That's a pretty nice puzzle.




Puzzlers, James and Molly Ziegenfelder, 12 and 10 years of age.

Spyder said...

thanks for the answer! I'l check there! LOL!

Anonymous said...

BELOW THE COFFEE TABLE. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IS IN CAPS! AND I'M A WORD TWIST JUNKIE! gOOD JOB! YOU'LL KEEP ME BUSY FOR HOURS! :)
: MS. BRENDA (NOT SCREAMING, JUST LOVING THE CAPS TONIGHT)