Friday, February 6, 2009

Life & Death

Last night Blaze died. I feel terrible because I knew he was sick but I kept forgetting to take him to the vet. I am burying him under our tree in the back yard so he can help new life sprout in the future. I was going to post for help on my blog so I could save him but he died before I could post for help. I am posting this so I can remember that death is part of life and not to be sad when it happens because it has to happen.


Blaze Pollock XXXXXXX
Nov 17 2008 - Feb 6 2009
R.I.P.


4 comments:

Mama Ziggy's Happenings said...

AWW, so sorry! It is so hard to leave a beloved pet.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...it's hard to lose a good friend.

Hang in there! :)

Tara O said...

I am sorry, Mister. It's hard to lose a beloved pet. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I know that it is very hard, especially when you feel you had warnings. I know this won't console you much, but I've had lots of fish- and a couple just like Blaze. When they get sick, it is VERY rare you can save them. Next time around, remember that if his syptoms appear to be "rot fin", you can get some meds, but even then, it rarely helps. Fish are very very fragile. I think putting him under the tree is a great tribute.
-Ms Brenda